Why Agile Project Management is the Future of AEC - Unanet Sponsored Webinar
- Regular price
The AEC industry is full of opportunity. And capturing that growth and profitability demands strong project management skills. While it can be difficult for AEC firms to adapt their methods of project management, resources management and scheduling to the ever-changing needs of clients with agile project management, this is all about to change. Agile project management allows for more flexibility in both the planning process and in how projects are executed. Join Unanet’s Lucas Hayden, Director of AEC Strategy as he discusses why agile project management practices have become the future for AEC and steps you can take today to increase your Agile IQ.
- Learn what the latest research says about leading AEC firms
- How an agile approach can up level your forecasting and resource management
- How to modernize your approach to project task management
- Learn how to elevate collaboration to ensure more profitable and timely projects
- Become a talent magnet with key impacts for hiring & retention
- How to apply the main tenets of Agile to AEC projects
Participants of this webinar will receive 1 LU/PDH credit with a certificate of completion indicating the hour earned for self-reporting. Zweig Group is an approved CE provider with the American Institute of Architects, and SHRM.