Not only did we create “The Best Firms To Work For” award competition, we also aspire to be one.
Zweig Group is continually seeking dynamic, talented team members with knowledge of and a passion for the AEC industry. As a diverse workforce, we celebrate different personalities and talents while supporting each other in and out of the office.
As an entrepreneurial firm, we strive to create opportunities for our team and have a “sky is the limit” philosophy toward individual professional and personal development. We want the best people in the right roles to provide exceptional service and expertise to our clients. Plus, our firm culture is fun – we work hard and play hard! We believe in fostering an enjoyable work environment with flexible hours and a fun, creative atmosphere.
Our Core Values : Remastering is our mantra / Hustle is our method / Grace is our way
If these sound like you, come join the Zweig Group team today! Contact Chad Coldiron at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for an open position or fill out the form below to let us know what you're looking for.
As a Merger & Acquisition Analyst, you will:
• Provide analytical support on mergers and acquisitions and other consulting engagements
• Assist in the preparation of company valuations, financial models, and company marketing documents
• Perform research and various analyses in support of live transactions
• Develop your skills through broad exposure to other areas of the consultant business
• Monitor and update contact/deal database as needed for specific deal teams
• Set up client files; data entry of client information and case notes
• Gain exposure to the inner workings of businesses operating within the A/E/C industry
• Possess a strong work ethic and a record of excellence (highly motivated)
• Have the ability to function equally well in both a team setting and on a self-directed basis
• Strong computer proficiency (Microsoft Office skills, specifically Excel and PowerPoint)
• Excellent quantitative, analytical and verbal/written communication skills Ability to work a demanding schedule
• A bachelor’s degree is required Accounting, Business, Economics, and Finance concentrations are preferred, but not mandatory
• 1-3 years of relevant experience (working within the A/E/C space is an advantage)
• Candidates will align with our core values: remastery is our mantra; hustle is our method, and grace is our way. Zweig Group financially supports the professional development of our M&A team (CVA, CM&AA, CFA) and invests in training and career development beyond M&A to foster a learning environment. We have an inclusive and collaborative culture of humble, motivated colleagues who take pride in serving our clients and helping colleagues.
• Collaborate with the creative team to conceptualize, design, and produce high-quality layouts for print and digital media
• Design and layout marketing materials, such as brochures, flyers, and banners
• Collaborate with research team to layout and design data visuals for research reports
• Create visually compelling social media graphics that reflect our brand's personality and style
• Ensure all designs align with the brand guidelines and effectively communicate the intended message
• Manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting project timelines and budget requirements
• A degree in graphic design or a related field
• At least 3 years of experience in graphic design with a focus on layout design
•Proficient in industry-standard software such as Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop)
• Strong attention to detail and ability to work with tight deadlines
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to take direction and work collaboratively in a team environment
• A portfolio showcasing relevant design work is a must-have for this position.