Deadline: May 3, 2024
The Best Firms to Work For award recognizes the top AEC firms in the US and Canada based on their workplace practices, employee benefits, employee retention rates, and much more.
Firms will be ranked according to their category based on a combination score comprised of 20% corporate survey and 80% employee surveys.
Best Firms To Work For Benefits
- The largest employee survey in the AEC industry – more than 2 million data points gathered every year!
- Access to employee insight through their own words
- The most affordable employee survey in the industry
- Completely customizable options
- Great tool for recruitment, retention, and marketing!
- Benchmarking your firms against firms of similar size, disciplines, and region
- Recognition at the ElevateAEC Conference & Awards Gala
- Incredible public relations exposure in press releases, our weekly newsletter, and our monthly magazine
- Signs, stickers, trophies, plaques, and other collateral for your office(s)
- The Best Firms To Work For logo to use on all of your promotional material
We rank firms by firm size and firm discipline. You only have to register once.
All entries will include access to employee survey data on the all new Zweig Insights platform.
Zweig Group can help with the customization of your employee survey. Let us help you add additional questions to your survey about recent policies implemented by your firm or demographic questions to help you break down your results later on. Contact Kyle Ahern, firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any questions about survey or results customization.
Zweig Group can offer expert employee survey result analysis. We now offer analysis from Zweig Group's team of industry experts to give you data driven insight into the results of the Best Firms To Work For Employee Survey. Contact Kyle Ahern for details.
The Best Firms To Work For award recognizes the top firms in the US and Canada based on their workplace practices, employee benefits, employee retention rates, and much more.
Participating in the award process is an effective and efficient way to gain employee insight. All participating firms receive a summary report of their employees’ survey responses.
Corporate and employee surveys sent out after January 1st, 2024
May 3rd, 2024 – Corporate and all employee surveys due
Winners are based on a combined score from the Corporate Survey and the Employee Survey.
Awards will be conferred at the 2024 Elevate AEC Conference.
Privacy: Zweig Group will not, under any circumstances, disclose the names of firms that apply and do not make the list of winners.
Questions? We encourage you to contact us if you have questions or concerns about the data, privacy, or process. Please contact Kyle Ahern at email@example.com or (479) 435-6519 or (800) 466-6275.