The 2014-2017 State DOT Market for A/E/P & Environmental Consulting Firms
- Regular price
The 2014-2017 State DOT Market for A/E/P & Environmental Consulting Firms is the indispensable resource for getting your share of the billions of dollars available in the U.S. highway and bridge market for engineers, environmental consultants, landscape architects, architects, and planners. Get the most up-to-date data as well as a state-by-state analysis of the market with each state department of transportation. This 400+ page report is based on DOT budget and project statistics, DOT documents, government data, plus scores of in-depth interviews with DOT decision-makers.
The state DOT market, in reality, is composed of 51 separate markets (including the District of Columbia) each with its own unique policies, procedures, and outlooks. The 2014-2017 State DOT Market for A/E/P & Environmental Consulting Firms provides you with hundreds of pages containing profiles of each state department of transportation. Each state DOT profile provides you with contract awards data, requirements for doing business, upcoming project information, forecasts, and more.
This is the fifth edition of the definitive report on the state DOT market, featured in publications such as Civil Engineering, CE News, andEngineering News-Record. You couldn’t reproduce this research for 50 times the cost of the report. Save time and money on “do-it-yourself” or custom research and join the hundreds of AEC firms that have used this report to gain an increasing share of the state DOT market. Don’t be left behind.
- Take a national and state-by-state look at the DOT market
- Find out which states will increase their awards to design and construction firms, and which ones will cut back
- View detailed profiles for every state DOT, with information on design expenditures, requirements for doing business, upcoming major projects, and an outlook for future work
- Get the inside scoop on the prospects for the reauthorization of MAP-21 and the outlook for the Highway Trust Fund
- Get ahead of the curve and find out about emerging market trends, such as public-private partnerships (P3) and toll roads
- Identify growth opportunities and the keys to succeeding in the state DOT market
- Get the opinions of state DOT executives on the future of the market
Table of Contents:
Chapter 1: Defining the State DOT Market
Chapter 2: Highway & Bridge Infrastructure Needs
Chapter 3: Trends in the State DOT Market
Chapter 4: Moving Ahead for Progress in the 21st Century Act (MAP-21)
Chapter 5: Working with State DOTs
Chapter 6: State DOT Profiles
Chapter 7: Succeeding in the State DOT Market
Chapter 8: State DOT Market Outlook
Appendix A: Additional Sources of Information
Appendix B: Toll Agencies