We have carefully curated this suite to provide you with a holistic understanding of your firm's performance, compensation structure, and valuation in the industry.
By combining these three powerful resources, you'll have a complete toolkit to elevate your firm's performance, enhance your compensation strategies, and make informed financial decisions. Empower your leadership team with data-backed insights and stay ahead of the competition in an ever-evolving industry.
A $3,585 value for only $2,500! Please note, this package is heavily discounted and not available for participation discounts.
- Regular price
- Zweig Group's exclusive Z-Formulas quickly calculate how much your firm is worth.
- Simply input seven factors: staff size, net revenue, backlog, EBITDA, profit, book value, and interest bearing debt, for a rough value for any industry firm.
- Over 120 case studies can be used to make reliable comparisons of value between your firm and others in the industry.
- See how growth rate, staff size, firm age, and other factors affect firm value.
- The data is available in ZWEIG INSIGHTS: an Online Interactive Data Platform. Get access to salary information on nearly every job role at engineering, architecture, and environmental firms. Statistics are broken down by firm staff size and region of office for more accurate benchmarking and comparisons. Job descriptions and average years of experience are included for all titles in the survey.
- Compare your staff's salaries to those in firms just like your own
- Find out salary ranges for every type and level of position
- Evaluate salaries on a regional basis
- See how salaries change as firms grow in size to help you prepare for your own firm's future
- Key financial statistics. This chapter includes net service revenue and profitability measures, labor multipliers, turnover rates, professional/technical to administrative staff ratios, and so much more. In addition to detailed breakdowns of all the data by firm type, staff size, region of headquarters, growth rate, and client base, we’ve also included seven years of trend data.
- Personnel costs. Five major types of personnel costs: payroll taxes, vacation, holiday & sick leave, group insurance, pension, profit sharing & 401(k) plans, and bonuses, are measured against standard benchmarks. Five year historic data is also included for trend analysis. This section also includes data on workers’ compensation premiums and claims.
- Other financial statistics. In addition to all the above information, additional topics– everything from financial software applications to cash flow reports and professional liability insurance.