A/E Proposals Cookbook
- Regular price
A/E firms spend significant amounts of time and money submitting proposals to clients. Yet the typical firm only wins about 35% of the proposals they submit. Is your firm losing jobs because of ineffective proposals? Use Zweig Group’s A/E Proposals Cookbook to make sure your firm’s proposals are standing out from the competition and landing projects. This book is filled with practical tips you can use to boost your hit rate. Plus, real-life case studies in A/E Proposals Cookbook will give you an inside look at how other A/E firms just like yours are planning, preparing, and writing proposals that win projects.
Stop sending out proposals that miss the mark with prospective clients. Make sure your proposals stand out from the crowd and give clients what they want to see. If your firm is struggling with getting your proposals to the short list, or is simply looking for ways to write better proposals, make sure you get a copy of A/E Proposals Cookbook.
- Stop losing jobs because of ineffective proposals
- Get practical tips to boost your firm’s proposal hit rate
- Read in-depth case studies of how firms just like yours plan, prepare, and write winning proposals
- Learn how to develop eye-catching proposals that stand out from the pack
- Find out how to plan, organize, and assemble an effective proposal team
- Standardize the proposal-writing process so that you can save time and money
- Learn how to highlight the benefits that your firm can bring to a client
- Get tips for developing a proposal schedule and getting the proposal team to stick to it
- Find out how to improve the writing skills of your proposal team
- Learn common mistakes to avoid in the proposal preparation process
- Find out how to attractively design and lay out proposals
A/E firms spend significant amounts of time and money submitting proposals to clients. Yet the typical firm only wins about 35% of the proposals they submit. Is your firm losing jobs because of ineffective proposals?
Stop wasting time and money on weak proposals. Make sure your firm
Publish date: ©️2006