2022 Principals, Partners & Owners Report
- Regular price
Zweig Group's 2022 Principals, Partners & Owners Report of AEC Firms is a comprehensive study of owners and top managers of U.S. AEC firms. This eye-opening report covers ownership, stock appreciation, buy/sell agreements, non-compete agreements, voting rights, roles, responsibilities, perks, compensation, and more.
- Principal compensation, benefits, and perks
- Common issues and challenges related to running an AEC firm
- Qualifications, job requirements, and demographics of principals, partners, & owners in the industry
- Employment agreements, non-competes, and stock buyback provisions
- How principals manage time and break down the work day
Perks: What's normal and what's excessive in the area of "perks" for principals? Get statistics on every kind of perk–including vacations, cellular phones, country club memberships, tax preparation, and auto allowances.
Roles & responsibilities: Data on how many hours principals typically work per week, their charge-ability, time spent on different tasks, vacation taken (or not taken), and more. We also asked principals how they felt about their fellow owners and board of directors.