"Investing in HR, marketing, and other 'overhead' areas drives the greatest growth."
Have you heard these three myths about building a cohesive C-suite team in the AEC industry? If so, you might be missing out on valuable opportunities. But don't worry, Chad Clinehens is here to share the truth and help you create the ultimate leadership team. Listen to this breakout session from the 2022 ElevateAEC Conference.
In this episode, you will be able to:
- Grasp the vital role of a chief strategy officer in the AEC industry for a flourishing organization.
- Distinguish between management and leadership at the executive level to maximize effectiveness.
- Discover the value of investing in business functions for scaled growth and distinction.
- Identify the significance of hiring individuals whose skills align with the organization's culture.
- Explore emerging roles like CTO, CIO, CHRO, and CMO in modern organizations and their impact on success.
Our TZL Podcast special guest is Chad Clinehens.
Chad Clinehens is CEO and president of Zweig Group and an accomplished industry expert with a wealth of experience in the AEC field. With a keen understanding of the unique challenges faced by architectural, engineering, planning, and environmental consulting firms, Chad has dedicated his career to helping organizations thrive. As a sought-after speaker and strategist, he's been responsible for guiding and advising numerous firms on building cohesive C-suite teams, ensuring their long-term success. Chad's insight and innovative approach have made him a respected authority in the AEC industry.
All of this and much more are on this episode of The Zweig Letter Podcast. By the way, if you enjoyed this episode and want to hear more content like this consider joining us in Frisco, TX, September 13 - 15 for ElevateAEC 2023.
Connect with Chad Clinehens:
Get your FREE Subscription to the Zweig Letter Newsletter.
Other episodes you'll enjoy:
Connect with Zweig Group: