"You have to have some level of grace in the ability to deflect certain things that come your way and not necessarily lose your cool if things don't go right.”
Join host Randy Wilburn for an enlightening conversation with Anna Finley, Director of Operations at Zweig Group.
In this episode, Anna unpacks the power of recognizing and celebrating workplace achievements to foster a positive culture. She stresses the importance of grace and kindness in cultivating strong relationships with both clients and colleagues. Beyond just good manners, Anna reveals how these virtues encourage open dialogue and crucial support for remote staff, especially highlighted by challenges from the pandemic. Whether you're a design firm manager or a leader looking to elevate your work environment, tune in to gain actionable insights from Anna's experiences that could lead to greater employee satisfaction and success.
In this episode, you will be able to:
- Discover the transformative power of grace and kindness in fostering a thriving work environment.
- Learn how outstanding client service not only enhances customer satisfaction but also boosts your business's image.
- Explore the nuances of managing remote work, its potential hardships, and the silver lining of enhanced communication.
- Appreciate the dramatic effects of acknowledging and rejoicing over even minor achievements on overall morale and productivity within the workplace.
- Uncover the dynamics of a robust organizational culture and its undeniable correlation with employee contentment and high performance.
All of this and much more are on this episode of The Zweig Letter Podcast.
Email: Anna Finley
Get your FREE Subscription to the Zweig Letter Newsletter.
Other episodes you'll enjoy:
Connect with Zweig Group: