Zweig Group seeks partners for joint research projects
FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. (July 24, 2019) – Zweig Group, the leading research, publishing, and advisory services resource for firms in the AEC industry, seeks partners interested in obtaining customized research data from architectural, engineering and construction firms.
Zweig Group annually surveys thousands of AEC-industry professionals to compile more than 1.6 million data points in nearly every market sector, region, and discipline in the built environment. This research is coupled with industry knowledge to produce 20 different publications and benchmarking tools
Your partnership with Zweig Group gives you access to our established research framework and experienced team to develop a highly-customized research program to gather information important to your business or organization.
Commonly gathered data includes:
- Product-specific insights and feedback to help organizations learn product/platform/or software preferences and norms as well as the features most in demand.
- Emerging trends, issues, and areas of success among specific clients or a potential client base.
Benefits of a Zweig Group partnership:
- Independent, third-party research often yields better and more accurate responses than direct feedback.
- Your firm or organization receives all data gathered including the names of valuable contacts in the industry.
- Complete data analysis including demographic and other categorical breakdowns.
- Complete report or publication (based on data collected) which can be delivered to client firms.
- Recognition or thought-leadership advertorial included in final publication.
- Chance to display information or insight from your service, product, or people in final publication. Add insight to industry trends and offer solutions to challenges illuminated by data gathered.
- Work with Zweig Group to select questions from our established surveys, add customized questions to an established survey, or create a completely new survey.
- Establish incentives for participants. Participants traditionally receive a discount code to purchase Zweig Group research publications and/or a free report of survey findings, depending on length and complexity of services.
- Zweig Group manages the advertisement of and solicitation of participation in the survey (to include the sponsoring organization’s contact list).
- Zweig Group collects and analyzes data and prepares the final report or publication.
- Sponsoring organizations receive all data, contacts, and a report of findings.
For more information on Zweig Group's surveys, research publications, or becoming a research partner, please contact Christy Zweig, Director, Research & ECommerce at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Zweig Group
Zweig Group, three times on the Inc. 500/5000 list, is the industry leader and premiere authority in AEC firm management and marketing, the go-to source for data and research, and the leading provider of customized learning and training. Zweig Group exists to help AEC firms succeed in a complicated and challenging marketplace through services that include: Mergers & Acquisitions, Strategic Planning, Valuation, Executive Search, Board of Director Services, Ownership Transition, Marketing & Branding, and Business Development Training. The firm has offices in Dallas and Fayetteville, Arkansas.