- Videos must be between 1:00 - 5:00 min in length
- Contest is open to anyone who owns the rights to a drone video of original, legally obtained footage, focused on an engineering or construction project
- Three finalists will be selected by the readers of Civil + Structural Engineer between May 3rd and May 21st via online voting. The final three will be judged by a panel of industry and drone experts.
- Only three videos may be submitted per applicant
- Video submissions will be used in Civil + Structural Engineer marketing with attribution
Updated Prize List for the 2021 Engineering Drone Video of the Year Contest
Jan 28, 2021
About Zweig Group
Zweig Group, three times on the Inc. 500/5000 list, is the industry leader and premiere authority in AEC firm management and marketing, the go-to source for data and research, and the leading provider of customized learning and training. Zweig Group exists to help AEC firms succeed in a complicated and challenging marketplace through services that include: Mergers & Acquisitions, Strategic Planning, Valuation, Executive Search, Board of Director Services, Ownership Transition, Marketing & Branding, and Business Development Training. The firm has offices in Dallas and Fayetteville, Arkansas.