Zweig Group is the leading AEC Industry advisory service provider. We blend industry and sector knowledge with experience across the M&A lifecycle to help you capture value for shareholders. Reach our Mergers & Acquisitions Advisory team here.
- DCCM (Houston, TX), a national provider of design, consulting, and program & construction management services has announced the acquisition of Coastland Civil Engineering (Santa Rosa, CA). Coastland is known for providing civil engineering, construction management, and building department services to public agencies. Link to Details.
- SAM Companies (Austin, TX), the nation's leading provider of professional geospatial and inspection solutions to customers across the utility, transportation, and broader infrastructure industries, has announced the acquisition of Ghiotto & Associates, Inc. (Jacksonville, TN), a professional land surveying and mapping company. Link to Details.
- WithersRavenel (Cary, NC), an employee-owned multi-disciplined civil, environmental and geomatics engineering firm has announced the acquisition of Koone, Noble & Associates, Inc. (Lumberton, NC). KNA is a predominantly civil and utilities engineering firm with clients in the public and private sectors. Link to Details.
- Universal Engineering Sciences (Orlando, FL), a national leading engineering and consulting company specializing in geotechnical engineering, construction materials testing, building code compliance , threshold inspections and environmental consulting, has acquired GSI Engineering (Wichita, KS). Link to Details.
- Buchart Horn, Inc. (York, PA), a full service international architecture and engineering firm has announced the acquisition of Uni-Tec Consulting Engineers, Inc. (State College, PA), a water quality, wastewater, municipal engineering, land development, systems commissioning and energy services company. Link to Details.
- EN Engineering (Warrenville, IL), an engineering, consulting and automation services firm has announced the acquisition of ESC Engineering (Fort Collins, CO), an engineering firm focused on the electric utility, energy and industrial markets. Link to Details.
- Structural Engineering firm, Bellard & Associates (Lafayette, LA) has merged with Practical Engineering Solutions, LLC (Lafayette, LA), a predominantly mechanical engineering firm. The merger adds a ton of diversity into different industries that makes the combined organization stronger. Link to Details.
- Trinity Consultants (Dallas, TX), announces its recent acquisition of DiSorbo Consulting, LLC (Houston, TX), an environmental consultancy providing multimedia environmental support to facilities in the chemical, refining and terminals sectors. Link to Details.
- ABESIM (Wavre, Belgium), a team of specialists in the fields of soil remediation and environmental management has been acquired by EFI Global (Tampa, FL), an engineering, fire investigation, environmental, and laboratory testing services firm. Link to Details.
- The consulting MTRE (Copenhagen, Denmark), specializing in space planning, client consultancy and user involvement has been acquired by C.F. Moller Architects (Aarhus, Denmark), one of Scandinavia's leading architectural firms. Link to Details.
- Full spectrum of consulting services in municipal development, environmental, engineering and natural services firm, Ecora Engineering & Resource Group (Kelowna, Canada) has announced the acquisition of Outland Design Landscape Architecture (Kelowna, Canada). Link to Details.
- Ecometrix Incorporated (Mississauga, Canada) and Calder Engineering, Ltd. (Caledon, Canada) have announced that the two companies have merged operations. The new entity will operate under the Ecometrix Incorporated name. Link to Details.
To learn more about Zweig group's additional advisory services, read leading industry data, or sign up for 2022 learning opportunities, explore the links below!