Happy New Year!
Zweig Group is the leading AEC Industry advisory service provider. We blend industry and sector knowledge with experience across the M&A lifecycle to help you capture value for shareholders. Reach our Mergers & Acquisitions Advisory team here.
- Engineering services firm delivering innovative infrastructure solutions to customers who own, develop and maintain the built environment, Bowman Consulting Group, Ltd. (Reston, VA), announced the acquisition of 1519 Surveying, LLC. (Waco, TX). 1519 Delivers a variety of engineering and survey solutions to a diverse base of private and public clients. Link to Details.
- NV5 Global, Inc. (Hollywood, CA), a provider of compliance, technology, engineering and environmental consulting solutions, announced that they expected to acquire Optimal Energy, Inc. (Hinesburg, VT) with a close date before December 31st. Optimal is an energy efficiency firm providing a full range of services to government agencies, utilities, regulatory services and state energy advisory councils. Link to Details.
- For its second acquisition of the week, NV5 Global, Inc. (Hollywood, CA), a provider of compliance, technology, engineering and environmental consulting solutions, announced the acquisition of AT Advanced Technologies Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd. (Singapore), an international consulting firm providing commissioning management and engineering services for high-tech facilities and data centers. Link to Details.
- Babcock International Group PLC (London, UK), has announced the completion of the sale of its power business to M Group Services (Stevenage, UK) for a gross cash consideration of £50 million. Link to Details.
- Rimkus Consulting Group, Inc. (Houston, TX), a worldwide provider of forensic engineering and technical consulting services, announced the acquisition of Capital Consulting International (London, UK), a global consultancy of delay, quantum, and technical experts advising the insurance and construction industries. Link to Details.