Zweig Group is the leading AEC Industry advisory service provider. We blend industry and sector knowledge with experience across the M&A lifecycle to help you capture value for shareholders. Reach our Mergers & Acquisitions Advisory team here.
- NV5 Global Inc. (Hollywood, CA) a provider of compliance, technology, engineering and environmental consulting solutions, announced that it has acquired Global Realty Services Group, LLC (Irvine, CA), a leader in real estate due diligence and transaction services providing property condition assessments, environmental assessments and zoning services for real estate portfolio transactions. Link to Details.
- Benesch's (Chicago, IL) commitment to enhancing mobility, sustainability and safety is now supported after its acquisition of Tindale Oliver (Tampa, FL). This acquisition enables Benesch to provide exceptional service, now with expanded expertise and increased capacity. Link to Details.
- EN Engineering (Warrenville, IL), an ENR 100 company, providing comprehensive engineering, consulting and automation services has announced the acquisition of G2 Integrated Solutions (Houston, TX), which is a national provider of critical asset integrity and compliance solutions for operators of natural gas and electric infrastructure. Link to Details.
- Salas O’Brien (Santa Ana, CA) announced that Idibri (Addison, TX) has joined the company, further strengthening Salas O’Brien’s technology expertise, adding new capabilities in acoustics and theater consulting, and creating an integrated firm of 52 offices, more than 1,350 team members, and 330 registered professionals. Link to Details.
- Leading Canadian environmental consulting, water and engineering design firm Matrix Solutions (Calgary, Canada), has announced a merger with Ecosystems Recovery Inc. (Kitchener, Canada). ERI specializes in helping clients effectively assess, manage and restore built and natural infrastructure. Link to Details.
- UK market leaders in scientific and environmental testing, inspection and management solutions, the Lucion Group (Gateshead, UK), backed by Palatine Private Equity, has acquired Aberdeen Radiation Protection Services (ARPS) Ltd (Westhill, UK), in a strategic deal that strengthens its capabilities in the energy sector. Link to Details.