M&A Activity Report for the week of 12.13.2021 - 12.19.2021
Zweig Group is the leading AEC Industry advisory service provider. We blend industry and sector knowledge with experience across the M&A lifecycle to help you capture value for shareholders.
Reach our Mergers & Acquisitions Advisory team here.
Domestic Transactions for the week of (12.13.2021) - (12.19.2021):
- Engineering, architecture and consulting services firm, Johnson, Mirmiran & Thompson (Hunt Valley, MD) and Pioneer Holdings (Middlesboro, KY) announced that they are combining. PHI is the parent company of Vaughn & Melton Consulting Engineers and Tunnel Management, Inc. Link to Details.
- ENR Top 500 firm providing consulting and engineering services, Ardurra Group (Tampa, FL) has acquired and merged with Giuliani & Kull, Inc. (Oakdale, CA), a public works engineering firm. Link to Details.
- Engineering services firm delivering innovative infrastructure solutions to customers who own, develop and maintain the built environment, Bowman Consulting Group Ltd. (Reston, VA), announced the acquisition of the assets of Kibart, Inc. (Towson, MD). Founded in 1986, Kibart is an award winning MEP engineering and commissioning firm.Link to Details.
IA Interior Architects (San Francisco, CA), has announced the acquisition of FYOOG (Austin, TX), a design and architecture firm focused on creating large-scale custom artworks and commercial innovations. Link to Details.
Inframark, LLC (Horsham, PA), an industry leader in the operations, maintenance, and management of water and wastewater facilities, has announced the acquisition of MR Systems, Inc. (Norcross, GA). MR Systems specializes in providing automation, process controls, instrumentation, and supervisory control and data acquisition systems for municipal water and wastewater systems. Link to Details.
- Global engineering and design firm, Stantec (Edmonton, Canada), has signed an agreement to acquire Cox|McLain Environmental Solutions, Inc. (Austin, TX), a 70-person, full-service environmental consulting firm that provides comprehensive environmental and cultural resource compliance services. Link to Details.
for the week of (12.13.2021) - (12.19.2021):
ERM (London, UK), the world's largest pure play sustainability advisory firm, has acquired OPEX Group (Aberdeen, UK), a specialist software company delivering AI & data science solutions that help carbon intensive industries to reduce emissions. Link to Details.
- Technology driven design firm with global architecture, engineering, planning and technology expertise, IBI Group (Toronto, Canada), has announced that it has completed the purchase of the assets of Telenium, Inc. (Winnipeg, Canada). This includes all the intellectual property and technology assets. Link to Details.
Expleo (Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines, France), the global engineering, technology and consulting services provider has signed a 28-million-euro agreement to acquire Assystem Care (Paris, France), the dedicated life sciences and chemical division of Assystem (Paris, France). Link to Details.
- Design and inspection services firm, Zvi Tal & Partners (Hod Hasharon, Israel), has acquired Austerlitz Architecture (Tel Aviv, Israel), the leading Israeli firm in the field of smart and green construction. Link to Details.
LCH Quantity Surveying (Singapore) has announced a merger with JIA Quantity Surveyors & Project Managers (Singapore). Together with the merger, they have become the largest independent quantity surveying firm in Singapore. Link to Details.
To learn more about Zweig group's additional advisory services, read leading industry data, or sign up for 2022 learning opportunities, explore the links below!
About Zweig Group
Zweig Group, three times on the Inc. 500/5000 list, is the industry leader and premiere authority in AEC firm management and marketing, the go-to source for data and research, and the leading provider of customized learning and training. Zweig Group exists to help AEC firms succeed in a complicated and challenging marketplace through services that include: Mergers & Acquisitions, Strategic Planning, Valuation, Executive Search, Board of Director Services, Ownership Transition, Marketing & Branding, and Business Development Training. The firm has offices in Dallas and Fayetteville, Arkansas.