- Bernardon (West Chester, PA), a full service architecture, interior design and landscape architecture firm has announced that they have joined the Core States Group of Companies (Duluth, GA). Core States Group is a leading national provider of architecture, engineering, construction and signage services. Link to Details.
- Mason, Bruce & Girard (Portland, OR) is proud to announce an agreement has been reached to acquire Barnes & Associates (Roseburg, OR), a natural resources consulting and management firm. With this merger, more than 10 employees will join the MB&G team, bringing in new forest management businesses. Link to Details.
- TruHorizon Environmental Solutions (Weatherford, TX) announced that it has acquired the assets of Phase Engineering, Inc. (Houston, TX), a leading environmental engineering and consulting firm serving clients throughout the United States. Link to Details.
- Godspeed Capital Management LP (Washington, D.C.), a lower middle-market Defense & Government services, solutions and technology focused private equity firm, announced the acquisition of Ascent Engineering Group, Inc. (Roanoke, VA), an MEP systems firm for the K-12, Higher Education, Healthcare and State & Local Government clients. Link to Details.
- KREBS+KIEFER Group (Darmstadt, Germany), a civil engineering, construction and construction management group of companies has entered into a strategic partnership with Dorsch Gruppe (Frankfurt, Germany). Link to Details.
- Leading integrated environmental, engineering and technical services business RSK Group Ltd (Helsby, UK) has announced the acquisition of Centara Ltd (Normanton, UK), a surveying and engineering services firm for the UK rail, engineering, construction, utilities and electricity transmission and distribution sectors. Link to Details.
Contact our M&A team to get started on your merger & acquisition journey. Or learn more about our M&A services here.