- ESOP engineering, consulting and construction firm, KCI (Sparks, MD) has announced the acquisition of Civil Engineering Consultants (CEC) (San Antnio, TX). CEC is a wide-ranging civil engineering, construction management and surveying firm, whose capabilities will complement KCI's continued expansion. Link to Details.
- Eppstein Uhen Architects (Milwaukee, WI), a leading architecture and design firm has expanded its reach and service offering by announcing a merger with Performa (DePere, WI). EUA and Perfrma have agreed in principle to combine firms as of January 31, 2022. Link to Details.
- Rimkus Consulting Group, Inc. (Houston, TX), a worldwide provider of forensic engineering and technical consulting services, announced the acquisition of Loss Management Solutions (Southlake, TX), a consulting firm with expertise in property restoration, remediation oversight, and building reconstruction consulting. Link to Details.
- Shepley Bulfinch (Boston, MA), a national architecture firm known for their design excellence and innovation announced its acquisition of PARC design lab (Durham, NC), a boutique architecture firm. The move aligns with Shepley's goals of expanding its science and technology portfolio. Link to Details.
- Koontz Bryant Johnson Williams (Henrico, VA), a leading regional engineering firm, is further strengthening its presence in the Hampton Roads market, announcing the purchase of Blakeway Corporation (Virginia Beach, VA). The purchase marks the firm' second acquisition in the Hampton Roads market in less than six months. Link to Details.
- Milrose Consultants (New York, NY) is pleased to announce their acquisition of Special Inspection Services Engineering (Bohemia, NY), a leading inspections and construction consulting firm. Link to Details.
- Wright Service Corp. (West Des Moines, IA), a prominent leader in several environmental services industries, announced a new acquisition agreement related to its proposed business combination with Transcon Environmental, Inc. (Mesa, AZ). Link to Details.
- Deep Isolation (Berkeley, CA), a leading innovator in spent nuclear fuel and high-level nuclear waste storage and disposal solutions, announced the acquisition of Freestone Environmental Services (Richland, WA) a multi-disciplinary environmental and water resources consulting firm. Link to Details.
- Civil engineering firm, Hatch (Mississauga, Canada) has announced the acquisition of Lindsay Dynan Consulting Engineers (Sydney, Australia)- an Australian engineering consultancy with over 35 years of diverse experience with transportation, infrastructure and natural resources. Link to Details.
- Global design and technology firm, IBI Group Inc. (Toronto, Canada), announced that it has completed the purchase of Teranis Consulting Ltd. (Vancouver, Canada). Teranis is a scientific and environmental consulting firm specializing in environmental investigation, remediation and risk management, with a focus on supporting First National communities. Link to Details.
- AFRY (Stockholm, Sweden), an European leader in engineering, design and advisory services with global reach has announced the acquisition of Vivento AS (Lysaker, Norway) to strengthen its digital service offering and capacity in Norway. Link to Details.
- Englobe Corporation (Quebec City, Canada), a specialty engineering and environmental services firm with a well-established network of offices across Canada and in Europe, announces the acquisition of MPE (Lethbridge, Canada), a multidisciplinary consulting engineering firm specializing in municipal engineering, water resources and building services. Link to Details.
- RSK Group Limited (Helsby, UK), a leading integrated environmental, engineering and technical services business, has announced that it has added civil engineering company Western Project Services (Bathurst, Australia) to its thriving portfolio. Link to Details.
- The architecture and design studio called Cosmos Architecture (Madrid, Spain), which has developed several projects mainly in Asia and Africa, has merged to form a new international brand with IVICSA (Valencia, Spain), the historic consulting firm. The new company will be called Cosmos Ivicsa. Link to Details.
- Dillon Consulting Limited (Toronto, Canada) is pleased to announce that it has acquired Counterpoint Engineering, Inc. (Vaughan, Canada) a consulting firm that specializes in urban renewal and land development. Counterpoint has focused on providing exceptional civil engineering, program management and construction administration services to the development industry. Link to Details.
- Obermeyer Helika (Prague, Czech Republic), a member of the globally operating OBERMEYER Group (Munich, Germany), has acquired 100% of the business shares in the Czech planning company CASUA (Prague, Czech Republic). Link to Details.