Zweig Group, AEC advisory firm who facilitated $300M in transactions in 2021, has announced the list of speakers and discussion topics for the upcoming M&A Next Symposium, to be held in Charleston, SC on April 28 and 29, 2022.
In its third year, Zweig Group’s M&A Next Symposium is a must-attend event for anyone who is interested in learning more about growth opportunities in the AEC industry. This interactive conference is designed to provide AEC industry-specific merger and acquisition education. The content places focus on practical application through interactive roundtable discussions, thought leadership from expert panelists, and networking designed to connect leaders from across the country.
"The last two years of AEC merger and acquisition activity have truly reinvented the transaction playbook. Everything from deal pacing to valuations to deal structuring has changed, not to mention the specific value drivers that buyers and sellers are highlighting in their target strategy development has evolved rapidly. With a record number of M&A transactions closing within the AEC industry last year, and an outlook that projects an even higher transaction volume in 2022, all parties involved in dealmaking have to be fluent in the changes, as well as grounded in their fundamentals in order to be competitive and take advantage of the market conditions,” said Zweig Group Managing Principal, Jamie Claire Kiser.
The 1.5-day agenda includes topics such as the State of M&A in the AEC Industry, M&A Deal Framework, Strategy x Culture: Keeping Your Head in a Changing M&A Market, Growth Mode: Executing An Inorganic Growth Strategy And Enjoying Every Minute Of It, and more.
Speakers include M&A professionals, AEC firm leaders, and advisors, bringing combined wisdom gained from hundreds of AEC industry transactions:
· Aaron Tippee, Chief Strategy Officer, Westwood Professional Services
· Amber Milot, Director of Mergers & Acquisitions, ECS
· Bret Paloutzian, Principal, HED
· Enrique Suarez, Principal, HED
· Jamie Claire Kiser, Managing Principal, Zweig Group
· Joe Carter, Chief Strategy Officer, EIS Holdings
· Peter Devereaux, Chairman and CEO, HED
· Peter Grupp, Attorney, Lawson & Weitzen
· Sarah Kinard, Market Research Partner, Zweig Group
· Scott Wallington, SVP/Chief Development Officer, GEI Consultants
· Tony Mirchandani, CEO, RTM Engineering Consultants
· Tracey Eaves, Valuation Consultant, Zweig Group
· Will Swearingen, Principal & Director of Ownership Transition, Zweig Group
AEC firm leaders and partners with all levels of experience in M&A will benefit from this mix of education, practical application, and panels with seasoned experts. For more information on this event, please visit here, contact email@example.com, or call (800) 466-6275.
Sponsors of this event include Unanet and Clayton & McKervey.