2020 Principals, Partners & Owners Report
- Regular price
Release date: April 8, 2020
Participate in this survey and save 50% off the pre-publication price or any other research publication. Participants will also receive an additional discount code for 15% off attendance to Zweig Group's flagship training program, The Principals Academy. Click here to participate.
Zweig Group's 2020 Principals, Partners & Owners Survey Report of AEC Firms is a comprehensive study of owners and top managers of U.S. AEC firms. This eye-opening report covers ownership, stock appreciation, buy/sell agreements, non-compete agreements, voting rights, roles, responsibilities, perks, compensation, and more.
- Principal compensation, benefits, and perks
- Common issues and challenges related to running an AEC firm
- Qualifications, job requirements, and demographics of principals, partners, & owners in the industry
- Employment agreements, non-competes, and stock buyback provisions
- How principals manage time and break down the work day
Perks: What's normal and what's excessive in the area of "perks" for principals? Get statistics on every kind of perk–including vacations, cellular phones, country club memberships, tax preparation, and auto allowances.
Roles & responsibilities: Data on how many hours principals typically work per week, their chargeability, time spent on different tasks, vacation taken (or not taken), and more. We also asked principals how they felt about their fellow owners and board of directors.