- Regular price
This publication is designed for firms that want a better understanding of the ever-changing marketing landscape of the architecture, engineering, construction, and environmental consulting industry. For more insights or questions regarding the report, please contact Zweig Group’s research department at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marketing staff: This section presents data on marketing departments at firms of different sizes/types, along with experience, education, compensation, and expectations and sales goals for various marketing related job roles.
- Proposals & sales: A full breakdown of proposal actives and hit rates by firm type, size, location, and other factors.
- Marketing systems: This section has data on the prevalence of various marketing systems and data relating to their use.
- Promotion: See what most firms in the industry are doing to promote themselves, along with a full report on statistics of what is working and what is not working.
- Marketing expenditures: Data on marketing related expenses including actual figures from the previous year and budgeting for the future.
- Strategies: See data on the use and effectiveness of a variety of marketing approaches.
- Challenges: Data on what respondents feel have been marketing challenges and victories for their firms over the past year.
- Zweig Group's 2023 Marketing Survey
- 2023 Marketing Excellence Award entrants
- Respondents to a focused-topic survey on Social Media use in AEC
- Compensation data from Zweig Group’s interactive 2023 Total Compensation Benchmarking Tool is incorporated to provide salary data for marketing staff labor. Firms across the country entered salary data. Five different marketing roles are analyzed by not only base salary and bonus, but age range, gender, and hours worked.