On this episode of The Zweig Letter podcast, we speak with Erica Olsen, the COO and co-founder of OnStrategy, a company that combine hands-on services with customized software to design great strategies and automate the process for managing execution. Erica has dedicated the last 20 years to growing OnStrategy with one goal in mind – helping organizations around the globe create and execute their strategic vision.
We discussed how OnStrategy has differentiated itself by being experts in the practice of strategy and strategic execution for mid-sized organizations. She explains how organizations can be intentional with the core elements of building strategy to create organizational sustainability.
All this and much more on this episode of The Zweig Letter Podcast.
In this Episode:
- How OnStrategy helps mid-sized companies build strategic growth roadmaps and manage strategic performance.
- The common understanding that leaders can only lead an organization if they have direction.
- The volatility challenge of the AEC Industry trying to balance being opportunistic and intentional.
- The difference between strategic planning and project management.
- Tips on how to build strategy and strategic planning in the design industry.
- How strategic planning can help streamline processes in the AEC workforce for younger generations.
- How the OnStrategy tool enables their clients to manage monthly and quarterly strategic execution cycles.
- How to execute strategy with Objectives and Key Results (OKRs).
- The future of Zweig Group and OnStrategy relationship.
Get in touch with Erica Olsen:
Get your FREE Subscription to the Zweig Letter Newsletter