In this episode of The Zweig Letter Podcast, we speak with Michael Hein. He’s the CEO of the HFW Companies, where he leads, manages, and is accountable for driving the company’s vision and culture, fostering its big ideas, mapping out the strategic plan, and removing obstacles that threaten to disrupt the company’s success. HFW is an AEC industry professional services company investing in architecture and engineering firms that serve metropolitan and infrastructure markets and are open to aligning with potential firm partners for growth.
We discussed HFW’s model of merging small and mid-sized companies while allowing them to keep their brands and cultures. Michael explains why they’ve had huge success guiding, leading, and supporting small firms in the design industry within a short period.
Tune in to hear this and much more on this episode of The Zweig Letter Podcast.
In this episode:
- Michael shares his superhero origin story.
- He talks about his desire for entrepreneurship plus how the pandemic accelerated their business objectives.
- How HFW is focused on merging small to mid-sized companies while they keep their brands.
- How the HFW model provides small companies opportunities to grow and compete.
- The value proposition they have to ensure their member firms find success.
- How they focus on the economies of scale plus HFW’s long-term goals.
- He describes the recruiting challenges they’re experiencing and the future of recruitment.
- HFW’s mission, plus the feedback they’re receiving as they continue to grow.
- The guidance, leadership, and support that the HFW can offer your growing firm.
Get in touch with Michael Hein:
Get your FREE subscription to The Zweig Letter.