"We always need to be minding the back office as much as we mind our interactions with our clients."
— Robert Yuen
In this episode of The Zweig Letter Podcast, CEO of Monograph, Robert Yuen, discusses his 2023 Strategic Risk Report for the design industry. As firms face economic uncertainty, Robert offers strategies to tackle the risks associated with money, clients, time, and talent.
In this episode, you will be able to:
- Cultivate lasting client relationships to boost your architecture firm's success.
- Discover effective cash flow management tactics tailored for design firms.
- Unleash your firm's potential by empowering employees and delegating responsibilities.
- Implement mentorship programs that foster the growth of budding architectural talents.
- Ensure your architecture practice thrives by embracing transparency and knowledge transfer.
Our special guest:
Robert Yuen, a seasoned professional with a rich background in architecture and design. Born and raised in Chicago, Robert's journey in architecture began early in high school, leading him to study at the University of Illinois and later obtaining two master's degrees, one focused on robotics and digital fabrication.
Having worked for both large and small firms, Robert knows the challenges that architecture firm owners face, and he's passionate about improving industry practices to create more transparency and knowledge transfer. As the co-founder and CEO of Monograph, a platform for architecture and engineering practices, he's dedicated to helping firms make confident decisions about budgeting and resources to drive their businesses forward.
All of this and much more are on this episode of The Zweig Letter Podcast.
Connect with Robert Yuen:
Get your FREE Subscription to the Zweig Letter Newsletter.
Other episodes you'll enjoy:
Connect with Zweig Group: