Leadership Skills for AEC Professionals
Dates & Locations
8:30 am – 4:30 pm
- Introductions & Leader Theory
- Leadership Styles and Listening
- Public Speaking & Communication
- Case Study – Leaders You Admire
- Decision Making
- Role of Routine
- End-of-Day Wrap-Up
8:30 am – 3:30 pm
- Jump Start
- Recruiting & Workforce Personalities
- Case Study – Crisis
- Change Management
- Where to Go from Here
Who should attend:
This course is primarily designed for aspiring, emerging, and mid-level leaders. It’s intended to prepare professionals for their increasing roles and responsibilities as team leaders and client managers.
Your course fee includes:
A comprehensive seminar workbook, breakfast, lunch, and refreshments each day. *Registration fee does NOT include lodging.
What attendees will learn from this program:
- The types of skills essential for leading high-performing organizations
- Enhanced listening and speaking skills
- How to lead in a time of crisis
- The importance of mentorship and mentoring programs
- Strategies for effecting change in an organization
- How to effectively recruit and retain top talent
- The importance of forming daily routines
- How to formulate effective decision making strategies
Attendees of Leadership Skills for AEC Professionals can earn 12 PDH / 1.2 CEUs.
Zweig Group is a registered provider with the American Institute of Architects.
Meet the Presenters
• Satisfaction and Refund Policy: If after attending our event, and you are not completely satisfied, we ask that you, please let us know. We’ll do everything we can to correct the situation, and if we can’t, we’ll refund your money plus $100 to show our appreciation for choosing to do business with us.
Cancellations received at least 15 days before program date, Zweig Group will issue a full refund.
Cancellations received between 14 days and four days before program date, Zweig Group will issue a credit toward any future training event. Credits are valid for six months from issue date.
Cancellations received three days or less before a program date no refunds or credits will be issued.
Refunds or credits will not be issued for “no-shows.” Registrants may choose another event or substitute an attendee without penalty at any time.
Please note locations are subject to change when a meeting space has not yet been finalized. Before making flight or hotel arrangements, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-466-6275 for the latest information on hotels, venues, and seminars updates.