CEO Roundtable Retreat
In addition to the social activities planned for the event, we will couple this experience with conversations about the most pressing issues and ideas in AEC firms today. With you in control of the subject matter, we plan to conduct roundtable discussions on a variety of topics that will strike at the heart of what you need to take back to the office and effect change in your organization.
Race Car Driving School
April 10-12, 2019, Scottsdale, AZ
We will host the Pre-event Meet and Greet, breakfasts and the Roundtable at Hotel Valley Ho.
Pre-event – Welcome Meet & Greet Cocktail Gathering
6:00 PM – 7:30 PM TBD
(Dress is casual – Come As You Are – Have Fun – Door Prizes)
Day 1 – CEO ROUNDTABLE
7:30 AM – 4:00 PM
6:00 PM – 9:00 PM Private Roundtable Kick-off Dinner (off-site)
Day 2 – RACE CAR DRIVING EXPERIENCE
7:30 AM – 8:30 AM Breakfast
8:45 AM – Private transportation to Race Track
10:00 AM – 2:00 PM – Race Car Driving Event
Topic areas include:
- Firm organization
- Leading change
- Delegating, growing your successor, and ownership transition planning
- Building the C-suite
- Board and governance issues
- Time management and balancing work & home life
- Dealing with conflicts
- Managing firm growth through organic and acquisitions
- Post-CEO roles in the industry
Your CEO Roundtable Retreat registration includes:
All events, tours, drinks, and meals
- Pre – “Meet & Greet” Cocktail Party
- Day One – Roundtable Discussion
- Day Two Activity – (Race Car Driving Experience)
- Transcript of Roundtable Discussion
- Discounted room rate with The Hotel Valley Ho
*Registration fee does NOT include lodging.
Come and “Experience Education” with Zweig Group. We integrate education and networking with senior C-suite executives in the architecture, engineering, and business environment. We will provide you with a rich and meaningful experience that brings learning and personal growth to life.
Race Car Driving School | April 10-12, 2019, Scottsdale, AZ
Registration fee: $1845.00
Why attend the CEO Roundtable?
- Network with CEOs from peer A/E firms
- Learn what it takes to be the senior leader of a firm
- Discuss industry best practices that the most-successful firms use to stay on top
- Share with and learn from the fastest growing firms in the A/E industry
- Gain a better understanding of the ownership transition process
Who should attend?
Presidents and CEOs of architecture, engineering, planning, and environmental consulting businesses
* We recommend CEOs and their designated successor(s) or Chief Operating Officer (COO) attend the program together
Meet the Presenters
Satisfaction and Refund Policy: If after attending our event, and you are not completely satisfied, we ask that you, please let us know. We’ll do everything we can to correct the situation, and if we can’t, we’ll refund your money plus $100 to show our appreciation for choosing to do business with us.
Cancellations received at least 15 days before program date, Zweig Group will issue a full refund.
Cancellations received between 14 days and four days before program date, Zweig Group will issue a credit toward any future training event. Credits are valid for six months from issue date.
Cancellations received three days or less before a program date no refunds or credits will be issued.
Refunds or credits will not be issued for “no-shows.” Registrants may choose another event or substitute an attendee without penalty at any time.
Please note locations are subject to change when a meeting space has not yet been finalized. Before making flight or hotel arrangements, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-466-6275 for the latest information on hotels, venues, and seminars updates.