- The two-day seminar includes Real Marketing and Branding for AEC Professionals and AEC Business Development Training. Marketing and business development are distinctly different functions while being tremendously intertwined. For an AEC professional to understand the differences and how they work together, gives them the ability to see the full picture of how the firm wins work and grows.These two courses together will complete your understanding on what drives growth and success in firms thus empowering your career advancement and opportunities.
AEC Business Development Training
A HOW-TO SEMINAR ON BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT FOR DESIGN AND TECHNICAL PROFESSIONALS
Real Marketing and Branding for AEC Firms is the first real marketing course designed to bring clarity and distinction between marketing and sales.
This course will aid all levels of staff in understanding how to market the firm and build the brand in their respective roles.
AEC Business Development Training is a how-to seminar on business development for design and technical professionals. The workshop will help drive more business and increase profitability for AEC firms.
Dates & Locations
Real Marketing and Branding for AEC Professionals is a one-day seminar. It covers several major areas AEC leaders need to know about firm marketing from the unique perspective of architecture, engineering, and environmental consulting firms. This seminar is presented in tutorial and case study workshop sessions.
- What’s different about business development, marketing, and selling
- Unique challenges of marketing in a professional services firm
- How to market and sell a service as a product
- Opportunities for AEC firms where most go wrong in their marketing
- Branding for AEC firms
- Growing importance of social and content marketing
- Marketing strategy and tactics that drive sales and business development success
AEC Business Development Training is a one-day seminar that was specifically developed to help design and technical professionals in architecture, engineering, planning, and environmental firms become more comfortable dealing with clients and promoting the firm and your services.
- What’s different about business development, marketing and selling
- Dispelling the myths about selling
- How to overcome “sales reluctance”
- A practical system of targeting and specialization
- Techniques for dealing with obstructions
- Proposals that get noticed
- Presentations that will get the job
- The client-centric approach
- Building a personal brand
Meet the Presenters
• Satisfaction and Refund Policy: If after attending our event, and you are not completely satisfied, we ask that you, please let us know. We’ll do everything we can to correct the situation, and if we can’t, we’ll refund your money plus $100 to show our appreciation for choosing to do business with us.
Cancellations received at least 15 days before program date, Zweig Group will issue a full refund.
Cancellations received between 14 days and four days before program date, Zweig Group will issue a credit toward any future training event. Credits are valid for six months from issue date.
Cancellations received three days or less before a program date no refunds or credits will be issued.
Refunds or credits will not be issued for “no-shows.” Registrants may choose another event or substitute an attendee without penalty at any time.
Please note locations are subject to change when a meeting space has not yet been finalized. Before making flight or hotel arrangements, please contact email@example.com or call 800-466-6275 for the latest information on hotels, venues, and seminars updates.
This seminar is was very helpful because it provided real life examples and emphasized investing in marketing and business development.
So much great information and content. Chad and Mark are incredibly knowledgeable and kept it interesting.
The instructors and content kept me engaged and interested for the duration of the seminar. So many takeaways – I am ready to implement them today.
Good content and very relevant. Thorough, knowledgable and funny.
Great knowledge shared. I loved the size of the group. Chad and Mark were great presenters. They set a good pace with time set aside for questions and discussion.
Reinforced things I already knew, provided new information and alternate ways of doing things from the current practice. Emphasizing the importance of differentiating your firm from your competitors.
This seminar is very comprehensive and well developed and fun! It overcame and exceeded my expectations.