Leadership Skills for AEC Professionals
Dates & Locations
San Francisco, California – November 14-15, 2018
Crimson bridge, cable cars, a sparkling bay, and streets lined with elegant Victorian homes—San Francisco is undeniably one of the world’s great cities. Located along the Northern California at the state’s distinctive bend in the coast, the region has an alluring magic that stretches beyond the bay to diverse cities with nightlife and trend-setting cuisine.
Breakfast is provided starting at 7:30 am
Day 1: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Day 2: 8:30 am – 3:30 pm
Who should attend:
This course is primarily designed for aspiring, emerging, and mid-level leaders. It’s intended to prepare professionals for their increasing roles and responsibilities as team leaders and client managers.
What attendees will learn from this program:
- The types of skills essential for leading high-performing organizations
- Enhanced listening and speaking skills
- How to lead in a time of crisis
- The importance of mentorship and mentoring programs
- Strategies for effecting change in an organization
- How to effectively recruit and retain top talent
- The importance of forming daily routines
- How to formulate effective decision making strategies
Why Others Think This Training is Important
- Wall Street Journal: Employers Find ‘Soft Skills’ Like Critical Thinking in Short Supply
- cnbc.com: The skills employers are looking for
- Harvard Business Review: The Seven Skills You Need to Thrive in the C-Suite
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM): HR’s Hard Challenge: When Employees Lack Soft Skills
- National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE): Job Outlook 2016: Attributes Employers Want to See on New College Graduates’ Resumes
Attendees of Leadership Skills for AEC Professionals can earn 12 PDH / 1.2 CEUs.
Zweig Group is a registered provider with the American Institute of Architects.
Meet the Presenters
Cancellations received at least 15 days prior to program date, Zweig Group will issue a full refund.
Cancellations received between 14 days and 4 days prior to program date, Zweig Group will issue credit toward any future training event. Credits are valid for 6 months from issue date.
Cancellations received 3 days or less before a program date, no refunds or credits will be issued. Refunds or credits will not be issued for “no-shows.” Registrants may choose another event or substitute and attendee without penalty at any time.
Please note locations are subject to change when a meeting space has not yet been finalized. Prior to making flight or hotel arrangements, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-466-6275 for the latest information on hotels, venues and seminars updates.