CEO Roundtable Retreat
In addition to the social activities planned for the event, we will couple this experience with conversations about the most pressing issues and ideas in AEC firms today. With you in control of the subject matter, we plan to conduct roundtable discussions on a variety of topics that will strike at the heart of what you need to take back to the office and effect change in your organization.
Dates & Locations
November 7-9, 2018
Reflecting the past, present and future of our vibrant Kentucky town, Omni Louisville Hotel is the new cornerstone of downtown. The Omni location allows you to easily make your way to Main Street and indulge in Louisville’s bourbon culture at many popular distilleries. We’re also near the Louisville Slugger Museum & Factory and Churchill Downs horse racing track, and Louisville International Airport is about 7 miles away.
With respect to the lodging and logistics, we have established a partnership for discounted lodging at Omni Louisville, 400 S. 2nd St., Louisville, for this event. Feel free to click on the hotel link to learn more about this sophisticated hotel and its accommodations. Zweig Group discounted room rate please click here:
Group rate available until: October 7, 2018
Topic areas include:
- Firm organization
- Leading change
- Delegating, growing your successor, and ownership transition planning
- Building the C-suite
- Board and governance issues
- Time management and balancing work & home life
- Dealing with conflicts
- Managing firm growth through organic and acquisitions
- Post-CEO roles in the industry
Your CEO Roundtable Retreat registration includes:
All events, tours, drinks and meals
- Pre – “Meet & Greet” Cocktail Party | Wednesday
- Day One Activity and Dinner | Thursday
- Transcript of roundtable discussion
*Registration fee does NOT include lodging.
Come and “Experience Education” with Zweig Group. Integrating education and networking with senior C-suite executives in the architecture, engineering, and business environment. We will provide you with a rich and meaningful experience that brings education and personal growth to life.
Meet the Presenters
Why attend the CEO Roundtable?
- Network with CEOs from peer A/E firms
- Learn what it takes to be the senior leader of a firm
- Discuss industry best practices that the most-successful firms use to stay on top
- Share with and learn from the fastest growing firms in the A/E industry
- Gain a better understanding of the ownership transition process
Who should attend?
Presidents and CEOs of architecture, engineering, planning, and environmental consulting businesses
* We recommend CEOs and their designated successor(s) or Chief Operating Officer (COO) attend the program together
Cancellations received at least 15 days prior to program date, Zweig Group will issue a full refund.
Cancellations received between 14 days and 4 days prior to program date, Zweig Group will issue credit toward any future training event. Credits are valid for 6 months from issue date.
Cancellations received 3 days or less before a program date, no refunds or credits will be issued. Refunds or credits will not be issued for “no-shows.” Registrants may choose another event or substitute and attendee without penalty at any time.
Please note locations are subject to change when a meeting space has not yet been finalized. Prior to making flight or hotel arrangements, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-466-6275 for the latest information on hotels, venues and seminars updates.