The Principals Academy 2022
- Regular price
The Principals Academy is Zweig Group’s flagship training program encompassing all aspects of managing a professional AEC service firm. Elevate your ability to lead and grow your firm with this program designed to inspire and inform existing and emerging AEC firm leaders in key areas of firm management leadership, financial management, recruiting, marketing, business development, and project management. Learning and networking at this premiere event challenges traditional seminar formats and integrates participatory idea exchange led by Zweig Group’s CEO Chad Clinehens, PE, and Zweig Group's Managing Principal, Jamie Claire Kiser, as well as the firm’s top line up of advisors.
Zweig Group’s leadership team draws from our 30+ year history working with AEC firms to teach the latest approaches to managing and operating successful firms – using our comprehensive data set of industry benchmarks and best practices. The Principals Academy is like a mini-MBA for design and technical professionals and is an impactful way you can spend learning to build your career and your firm.
Who should attend?
- AEC C-suite & firm owners
- Experienced principals looking to enhance their knowledge
- Legal, accounting, insurance, consulting, and advisors specialized in the AEC industry
- Emerging firm leaders and recently-named principals
- Department, division, and branch managers
- Project Managers and senior design/technical staff
Discussion topics include:
- What It Means to be A Principal/Owner/Leader
- Strategic Business Planning
- Driving Financial Results
- Marketing Fundamentals
- Recruiting & Retention
- Leadership for Principals
- Firm Ownership & Transition
- Basics of Business Development
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- How to Lead a Successful Firm
- Tax Strategies to Improve Your Bottom Line
- Six live meetings with the Zweig Group instructors
- The same highly-rated seminar content will be taught in the convenience of your own home/office
- Polls, quizzes and interactive material that will keep participants engaged
- Participants will also get the recorded sessions to look back on for years to come
- A comprehensive Principals Academy seminar workbook
MODULE ONE: February 22, 2022, 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM CT
MODULE TWO: February 24, 2022, 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM CT
MODULE THREE: March 1, 2022, 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM CT
MODULE FOUR: March 3, 2022, 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM CT
MODULE FIVE March 8, 2022, 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM CT
MODULE SIX: March 10, 2022, 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM CT
Chad Clinehens, President & CEO, Zweig Group
Jamie Claire Kiser, Managing Principal, Advisory Services, Zweig Group
Chad Coldiron, Director, Executive Search, Zweig Group
Phil Keil, Director, Strategic Services, Zweig Group
Will Swearingen, Director, Ownership Transition, Zweig Group
Dawson Fercho, Vice President, CTA
Featuring: Career and Firm Growth Roundtable
The Principals Academy program includes an extended Q&A session with industry leaders Chad Clinehens, PE, Jamie Claire Kiser, and the panel of instructors. The Principals Academy provides attendees with an opportunity to discuss in-depth the issues facing them at their firms with advice offered from industry-leading experts.
Group Discounts: 10% off three or more attendees
Use the discount code “VIRTUALTPA22” for 10% off three or more registrations at checkout. If you have a group larger than 10, please contact email@example.com for a custom group bundle discount.
Attendees of this training seminar earn 12 LU/12 PDH/1.2 CEU of continuing education credits.
Zweig Group seminars are eligible for Professional Development Hours credits and Continuing Education Units. All attendees receive a certificate of completion indicating the number of hours earned during each seminar. Zweig Group is a registered provider with the American Institute of Architects, and SMPS.