Leadership Skills for AEC Professionals 2022
- Regular price
Leadership Skills for AEC Professionals: Effective leaders motivate their teams to achieve exceptional results, inspire others to be better than they thought possible, and create an environment where their team is focused and working towards a common vision. Zweig Group’s team of management experts – who have extensive experience working with AEC firms providing solutions to the challenges facing AEC firms today – deliver practical solutions that technical professionals can put to work immediately to drive success in their firms.
This program provides AEC professionals with the skills to become more competent leaders and helps attendees develop and affirm the leadership skills, strategies, and techniques necessary to grow personally and professionally.
Why this course:
- Essential skills for leading high-performing organizations
- Enhanced listening and speaking skills
- How to lead in a time of crisis
- The importance of mentorship and mentoring programs
- Strategies for leading effecting change in an organization
- How to effectively recruit and retain top talent
- The importance of forming daily routines
- How to formulate effective decision-making strategies
Who should attend?
This course is designed for leaders at all levels with an emphasis on aspiring, emerging, and mid-level leaders. It’s intended to prepare professionals for their increasing roles and responsibilities as team leaders and client managers.
Discussion topics include:
- Leadership Theory
- Leadership Styles & Listening
- Public Speaking & Communication
- Role of Routine
- Decision Making
- Recruiting and Workforce Personalities
- Change Management
- Four-week program, with one 90-meeting meeting each week of live interactive content
- The same highly-rated seminar content will be taught in the convenience of your own home/office, while being able to network with instructors and other attendees
- Polls, quizzes and interactive material that will keep participants engaged
- Participants will receive a comprehensive seminar workbook and a record of the seminar for reference.
MODULE ONE: July 12, 2022 from 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM CT
MODULE TWO: July 19, 2022 from 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM CT
MODULE THREE: July 26, 2022 from 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM CT
MODULE FOUR: August 2, 2022 from 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM CT
Phil Keil, Director, Strategic Services, Zweig Group
Randy Wilburn, Consultant, Zweig Group
Group Discounts: 10% off three or more attendees. Use the discount code “ VIRTUALLEADERSHIP22” for 10% off three or more registrations at checkout. If you have a group larger than 10, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a custom group bundle discount.
Attendees of this training seminar earn 6 LU/6 PDH/.6 CEU of continuing education credits.
Zweig Group seminars are eligible for Professional Development Hours credits and Continuing Education Units. All attendees receive a certificate of completion indicating the number of hours earned during each seminar. Zweig Group is a registered provider with the American Institute of Architects, and SMPS.