Elevating Doer-Sellers 2022
- Regular price
Elevating Doer-Sellers: Business Development for AEC Professionals equips professionals in architecture, engineering, planning, and environmental firms to grow the business while serving clients. Elevating Doer-Seller 2022 is hosted by three industry leaders: Chad Clinehens, PE, Dan Williams, PE, and Stephanie Warino, P.G., WV LRS, PMP. This interactive seminar presents business development techniques proven to drive value in your firm. Rooted in data and case studies, Elevating Doer-Sellers focuses on what works in today’s AEC firm utilizing practical and proven techniques that resonate across your organizational chart.
Why this course:
It gets rave reviews!
- “The real life lessons; the breakdown of the business development cycle; the advice from practitioners was all valuable. The training is already making a huge impact on how we write proposals... but most importantly all the steps we can do to drive the intent to purchase and ensure that RFPs come our way first.”
- “This training more than met my expectations, it exceeded them. I have a whole new set of vocabulary to help describe how I approach marketing and sales, and the steps I need to take to be successful.”
- “It was great to be able to participate remotely, along with professionals from all over the country. The stories and personal experiences were most valuable for me to hear, as a young professional.”
Who should attend?
Anyone looking to become a better doer-seller.
- Project managers looking to looking to maximize the employee experience and the client experience.
- Managers and leaders wanting to improve business development in the firm, providing a better forecast of future work.
- Anyone wanting to better understand the business and how to leverage client relationships to elevate their careers.
Discussion topics include:
- How high performing individuals and firms approach business development
- Drivers of growth in today’s top AEC firms
- A practical system of targeting and closing sales
- Improving the client experience and building brand loyalty to fill the pipeline with future projects
- How to develop winning proposals and presentations
- The four-week program of 90-minute Zoom meetings hosted by Zweig Group
- Live presentations so attendees can ask questions and get real-time answers
- Polls, quizzes and interactive material that will keep participants engaged
- Recorded sessions to look back on for all your data evaluation needs
Chad Clinehens, PE
Chad Clinehens is the president and CEO of Zweig Group, the leading research, publishing, and consulting firm for the architecture and engineering industry. As a registered professional engineer, Chad brings an in-depth knowledge of what makes professional service firms and the people who work for them unique. Working in the industry for more than 25 years, he has been involved in many aspects of the business including design, project management, department management, regional office management, and directional leadership. His experience includes leading business development, marketing, and strategy for an ENR top 125 firm, Best Firm to Work For, and one of the fastest growing Hot Firms in North America.
Dan Williams, PE
Dan is an executive consultant with Zweig Group, putting his 40-year career in AEC to work for our clients. Starting as a design engineer, Dan has experienced essentially every aspect of the profession. Dan has extensive experience in developing effective boards, ownership transition strategies, organizational restructuring, internal training programs, mergers and acquisitions, and much more. For the last 15 years of his career, he served as COO and then CEO and guided his firm during rapid growth from 200 to over 700 employees while opening 19 new offices and being named the #1 Best Firm To Work For in North America.
Stephanie Warino, P.G., WV LRS, PMP
Stephanie is Zweig Group’s Strategy Service Advisor with 15 years of expertise in the AEC Industry. She has developed, grown, and managed projects, programs, portfolios, disciplinary business units, and market sector business units. Stephanie’s experience in leading multidisciplinary teams executing a complex array of technical tasks including engineering, remediation, natural resources, survey and construction, has provided her with an excellent record of outstanding client service. Stephanie is currently honored to serve as National Membership Director for Women’s Energy Network, an international organization with over 6,000 members.
Group Discounts: 10% off three or more attendees
Use discount code “VIRTUALEDS22” for 10% off three or more registrations at checkout. If you have a group larger than 10, please contact email@example.com for a custom group discount.
Attendees of this training seminar earn 6 LU/6 PDH/.6 CEU of continuing education credits.
Zweig Group seminars are eligible for Professional Development Hours credits and Continuing Education Units. All attendees receive a certificate of completion indicating the number of hours earned during each seminar. Zweig Group is a registered provider with the American Institute of Architects, and SMPS.