The Principals Academy 2022
- Regular price
The Principals Academy is Zweig Group’s flagship training program encompassing all aspects of managing a professional AEC service firm. Elevate your ability to lead and grow your firm with this program designed to inspire and inform existing and emerging AEC firm leaders in key areas of firm management leadership, financial management, recruiting, marketing, business development, and project management. Learning and networking at this premiere event challenges traditional seminar formats and integrates participatory idea exchange led by Jamie Claire Kiser, Zweig Group's Managing Principal, Phillip Keil, Zweig Group's Principal and Director of Strategy, as well as the firm’s top line up of advisors.
Zweig Group’s leadership team draws from our 30+ year history working with AEC firms to teach the latest approaches to managing and operating successful firms – using our comprehensive data set of industry benchmarks and best practices. The Principals Academy is like a mini-MBA for design and technical professionals and is an impactful way to learn how to build your career and your firm.
Who should attend?
- AEC C-suite & firm owners
- Experienced principals looking to enhance their knowledge
- Legal, accounting, insurance, consulting, and advisors specialized in the AEC industry
- Emerging firm leaders
- Department, division, and branch managers
- Project Managers and senior design/technical staff
Discussion topics include:
- What It Means to be A Principal/Owner/Leader
- Strategic Business Planning
- Driving Financial Results
- Marketing Fundamentals
- Recruiting & Retention
- Leadership for Principals
- Firm Ownership & Transition
- Basics of Business Development
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- How to Lead a Successful Firm
- Tax Strategies to Improve Your Bottom Line
Participants of this 1 1/2 day event will receive a comprehensive seminar workbook and 12 LU/12 PDH/1.2 CEU credits with a certificate of completion indicating the number of hours earned for self-reporting. Zweig Group is an approved CE provider with the American Institute of Architects, and SHRM.
Brief Agenda for Travel Accommodations
Thursday, November 3
Breakfast - 7:00am
First Module - 8:00am
Last Module - 2:45pm
Optional Happy Hour will conclude at 6:00pm
Friday, November 4
Breakfast - 7:00am
Round Table Discussion will conclude at 2:00pm
Participants in Zweig Group’s Principals, Partners, & Owners Survey will receive a discount of 15% on a registration to this event. Click here to participate.