Elevating Doer-Sellers 2022
- Regular price
Who should attend?
- Business Developers
- Market Leaders
- Project Managers
What attendees will learn from this program:
- Differentiation between business development and marketing and how to leverage both
- Dispelling the myths about business development unique to this industry
- How to maximize the client experience to gain a tremendous competitive advantage through innovative proposals
- A comprehensive seminar workbook
- Special discount on all Zweig Group survey and publications
- Breakfast, lunch, and refreshments
*Registration fee does NOT include lodging.
Attendees of this training seminar earn 12 LU/12 PDH/1.2 CEU of continuing education credits.
Zweig Group seminars are eligible for Professional Development Hours credits and Continuing Education Units. All attendees receive a certificate of completion indicating the number of hours earned during each seminar. Zweig Group is a registered provider with the American Institute of Architects, and SMPS.