AEC Executive Roundtable 2022
- Regular price
The 2022 AEC Executive Roundtable is a unique opportunity for AEC firm leaders to engage and interact with industry peers to discuss current issues facing firms today, explore industry trends and next practices, and confront the biggest challenges they face leading their firms. Through a combination of short informative presentations and panel discussions, along with multiple topic focused roundtables, this event will allow leaders to truly find the knowledge and insight they are looking for.
Zweig Group’s leadership team moderates the program, guiding group conversations, encouraging integration, and networking, and ensuring attendees gain valuable insight, new ideas and tools – and a new network of colleagues – to foster effective leadership at their respective firms.
In addition to issues YOU bring to discuss, topics include:
- Firm Organization
- Leading Change
- Growing Your Successor
- Ownership Transition planning
- Building the C-suite
- Board and Governance Issues
- Time Management and Balancing Work/Home Life
- Dealing with Conflicts
- Managing Firm Growth (through organic and acquisitions)
- Post-CEO Roles in the AEC Industry
Who should attend?
Presidents, CEOs and CFOs of AEC, planning, and environmental consulting firms
What attendees will learn from this program:
- Build peer relationships with CEOs from AEC firms across the country
- Learn what it takes to be the senior leader of a firm
- Discuss industry next practices that the most successful firms use to stay on top
- Share with and learn from the fastest-growing firms in the A/E industry
- Gain a better understanding of the ownership transition process
Continuing Education: Attendees of this training seminar can earn 12 LU/12 PDH/1.2 CEU of continuing education credits.