2022 Policies, Procedures & Benefits Survey Report of AEC Firms
- Regular price
Release date: June 30, 2022
Participate in any survey and save 50% off the pre-publication price! Click here to participate.Zweig Group surveyed AEC Industry firms on their workplace policies, benefits, HR staff composition, HR operating expenses, and other important workplace issues and challenges. Data was collected from firms of every size, type, and region of the country.
New: Also includes updated data on remote work policies, salary expectations, and flexible work expectations for existing and incoming employees.
The results of this study will help you benchmark your AEC firm in all areas related to benefits and compensation. The 2022 Policies, Procedures & Benefits Survey Report of AEC Firms provides you with industry statistics on policies and procedures, so you can support your policy decisions with hard data.
Use the 2022 Policies, Procedures & Benefits Survey Report to
- Ensure your firm's benefits and policies are competitive with industry norms, to help you recruit and retain employees.
- Identify HR operating expenses that you can — or can’t — afford to cut
- Benchmark your firm’s medical, dental, and life insurance packages.
- Support your firm’s paid-time-off and other policies with hard data on industry norms
- Find out if firms are projecting benefits increases and make sure your budget aligns with the industry
- Get data on HR directors’ typical backgrounds, education, roles, and compensation.
The key to growing your firm and reaching your strategic goals often rests with the quality of your employees, and the quality of your firm's policies, procedures, and benefits is critical to hiring and retaining a top-notch workforce. The data presented in the 2022 Policies, Procedures & Benefits Survey Report is broken down by firm type, size, region, and other important factors, so you can make accurate comparisons between your firm and others.
Participate in one of our three shorter versions of this survey. Take 1, 2, or all three sections. Get a 50% discount and 15% off virtual learning for each section you participate in.