Deadline: May 1, 2022
The Best Firms to Work For award recognizes the top AEC firms in the US and Canada based on their workplace practices, employee benefits, employee retention rates, and much more.
Firms will be ranked according to their category based on a combination score comprised of 20% corporate survey and 80% employee surveys.
Best Firms To Work For Benefits
- The Largest employee survey in the AEC Industry–Over 2 million data points gathered every year!
- Access to employee insight through their own words
- The Most affordable employee survey in the industry
- Completely customizable options
- Great tool for recruitment, retention, and marketing!
- Benchmarking your firms against firms of similar size, disciplines, and region
- Recognition at the Awards Conference
- Incredible public relations exposure in press releases, in our weekly newsletter, and our monthly magazine
- Signs, stickers, trophies, plaques, and other collateral for your office(s)
- The Best Firms To Work For logo to use on all of your promotional material
2021 Policies, Procedures & Benefits Survey Report
Zweig Group surveyed AEC Industry firms on their workplace policies, benefits, HR staff composition, HR operating expenses, and other important workplace issues and challenges. Data was collected from firms of every size, type, and region of the country.
New: Also includes updated data on response to COVID-19 including project, projection, budget, and policy changes.
The results of this study will help you benchmark your AEC firm in all areas related to benefits and compensation. The 2021 Policies, Procedures & Benefits Survey Report of AEC Firms provides you with industry statistics on policies and procedures, so you can support your policy decisions with hard data.
Use the 2021 Policies, Procedures & Benefits Survey Report to
- Ensure your firm's benefits and policies are competitive with industry norms, to help you recruit and retain employees.
- Identify HR operating expenses that you can — or can’t — afford to cut
- Benchmark your firm’s medical, dental, and life insurance packages.
- Support your firm’s paid-time-off and other policies with hard data on industry norms
- Find out if firms are projecting benefits increases and make sure your budget aligns with the industry
- Get data on HR directors’ typical backgrounds, education, roles, and compensation.