M&A Next Symposium
Event Details & Logistics
M&A Next Presentations
7:45am-9:00am Registration and Breakfast
9:00am-9:15am Opening Remarks
9:15am-9:45am State of the AEC M&A Climate
9:45am-11:15am M&A Strategy Development
11:30am-12:15pm Keynote Conversation: Anatomy of a Deal
12:15pm-1:00pm Networking Lunch
1:00pm-2:00pm Keynote Conversation: LOI – The Foundation of the Deal
2:00pm-3:45pm Valuation & Negotiation
3:45pm-4:00pm Closing Remarks
4:00pm Champagne Toast
Paul Greenhagen, President & CEO – Westwood Professional Services
Pat Stoltz, Group Senior Vice President – Wintrust Financial Banking
Jose Revuelta, Chief Strategy Officer – Montrose Environmental
Darin Anderson, CEO – Salas O’Brien
Scott Wallington, Sr. VP/Chief Development Officer – GEI Consultants
Joe Boyer, CEO – Atlas Technical Consultants
George Christodoulo, Partner – Lawson & Weitzen, LLP
Jim Swabowski, Senior Vice President – Wintrust Financial Banking
Peter Devereaux, Principal, Chairman & CEO – HED
THE ELEVATE AEC CONFERENCE IS TAKING PLACE AT THE GREEN VALLEY RANCH RESORT AND SPA.
Green Valley Ranch Resort and Spa
2300 Paseo Verde Pkwy.
Henderson, NV 89052
Click here to reserve your room.
Or call the hotel reservation line, 702-617-7777 or 866-782-9487 | Use the code GCIZWEI to reserve within the block.
*Discounted reservations are available until September 13th, 2019.*
If you have any questions about hotel reservations please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Zweig Group Team at 800.466.6275.
M&A NEXT SYMPOSIUM
Registration – $595
- Wednesday M&A Next Symposium including all Roundtable & Program Sessions
- Wednesday Breakfast & Networking Lunch
- Champagne Toast Closing Event
M&A NEXT SYMPOSIUM + ELEVATE FULL-CONFERENCE EXPERIENCE
Registration – $2,495
- One Registration to M&A Next Symposium
- Wednesday Welcome Reception
- All Keynotes & Breakout Sessions
- Breakfast/Lunch Thursday & Friday
- Thursday Evening Reception
- Friday Red Carpet Reception & Black Tie Awards Gala
- CIRQUE DU SOLEIL BEATLES LOVE Ultimate After-Party Experience
(one ticket, transportation on the Party Bus complete with cocktails)
M&A Strategy Development
- Identifying the right strategic partners (when, how, who to approach)
- Impact of M&A on firm culture
- Proactive integration strategies
Valuation & Negotiation
- Valuation methodologies used by the AEC industry
- Understanding value drivers and risks and negotiating with the end in mind
What is M&A Next?
Mergers and Acquisitions can be one of the most effective strategies firms deploy to achieve growth, improve profitability, acquire talent, and – ultimately – realize value.
Sellers are at an all-time high in the AEC market, do you know what that means for your firm? Reserve your seat at the table as Zweig Group thought leaders share insights, dispel myths, and present “next” practices in the world of M&A.
This highly interactive day-long “conference-in-a-conference” takes place Wednesday, October 2, in Las Vegas as a pre-event to Zweig Group’s Elevate AEC Conference (formerly the Hot Firm A/E Industry Awards Conference).
Sponsor the Elevate AEC Conference
Investing in an Elevate AEC bundled sponsorship offers the most value for your marketing dollars. Your company’s brand will be firmly positioned across one of the leading and most recognized events in the AEC industry.