Speaker list for Zweig Group’s inaugural M&A Next Symposium Announced
Zweig Group has announced the list of speakers and discussion topics for the upcoming M&A Next Symposium, held on October 2, 2019 at the Green Valley Ranch Resort in Las Vegas, Nevada.
This highly interactive day-long conference is designed to provide AEC industry specific merger and acquisition education. The event has a focus on practical application through interactive roundtable discussions, thought leadership from expert panelists, and networking designed to connect leaders from across the country.
“Our goal for M&A Next is to take a step back from all of the hype about M&A in the AEC industry and focus on best practices that are enduring, that way leaders of firms of all sizes are better informed when they find themselves contemplating M&A as a growth strategy,” said Zweig Group Managing Principal and CFO, Jamie Claire Kiser.
Roundtable discussions will include topics on M&A strategy and valuation/negotiation, including: identifying the right strategic partners, the impact of M&A on firm culture, proactive integration strategies, the art of understanding value drivers and risks, valuation methodologies, and deal structuring.
Speakers (pictured above from left to right) include AEC firm leaders and advisors, bringing combined wisdom gained from over 250 AEC industry transactions:
- Paul Greenhagen, President & CEO – Westwood Professional Services
- Pat Stoltz, Group Senior Vice President – Wintrust Financial Banking
- Jose Revuelta, Chief Strategy Officer – Montrose Environmental
- Darin Anderson, CEO – Salas O’Brien
- Scott Wallington, Sr. VP/Chief Development Officer – GEI Consultants
- Joe Boyer, CEO – Atlas Technical Consultants
- George Christodoulo, Partner – Lawson & Weitzen, LLP
- Jim Swabowski, Senior Vice President – Wintrust Financial Banking
- Peter Devereaux, Principal, Chairman & CEO – HED
AEC firm leaders and partners with all levels of experience in M&A will benefit from this mix of education, practical application, and panels with seasoned experts. The format of this event is designed to start with Zweig Group’s data and expertise and take it down from the academic to the practical with round-table discussions and activities to translate best practices into “what would you do” situations.
This event is held prior to Zweig Group’s annual Elevate AEC Conference, group and combined rates are available. For more information on this event, please visit here, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (800) 466-6275.