The Principals Academy is coming to Sonoma, CA on April 26-27
1) Enjoy some red while learning how to keep your firm out of the red.
2) No reason to wine about getting your CEUs/PDHs.
3) Need a new marketing champagne? Learn some new methods at this event.
4) Ready to say chardonnay-nay to the way you’ve always done it? Hear real stories from the industry about the most effective management approaches and business practices.
5) Pinot more tolerance for lackluster results? You’ll say sip sip hooray to the topics we cover.
6) Wine improves with age, and so does TPA, this seminar is a vintage from the 90’s.
7) It’s a glass half-full (or more if you want) event.
8) Live up to grape expectations with everything you’ll learn.
9) I can think of no Riesling not to be there!
A total management course for architecture, engineering and environmental firm leaders
The Principals Academy is Zweig Group’s flagship training program encompassing all aspects of managing a professional AEC service firm. It’s the most impactful two days you can spend learning about principal leadership, financial management, recruiting, marketing, business development, and project management. 12 CEUs/PDHs