REAL MARKETING AND BRANDING FOR AEC FIRMS is the first real marketing course for AEC firms. Designed to bring clarity and distinction between marketing and sales (Business Development), this course will aid all levels of staff to understand how to market the firm and build the brand in their respective roles. This course is complementary to “AEC Business Development Training,” making the two courses together the ultimate training for driving growth.
The 1-day seminar covers several major areas AEC leaders need to know about firm marketing from the unique perspective of architecture, engineering, and environmental consulting firms, and is presented in tutorial and case study workshop sessions.
For a LIMITED TIME take $200 off every seminar registration!
- Breakfast is provided starting at 7:30am
- Seminar begins at 8:30am
- We’ll adjourn no later than 4:00pm
St. Louis, MO
WHAT ATTENDEES WILL LEARN FROM THIS PROGRAM:
- What’s different about business development, marketing, and selling
- Unique challenges of marketing in a professional services firm
- How to market and sell a service as a product
- Opportunities for AEC firms where most go wrong in their marketing
- Differentiation techniques
- Branding for AEC firms
- Growing importance of social and content marketing
- Marketing strategy and tactics that drive sales and business development success
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Anyone who wants to learn about how to better market their architecture, engineering, planning, or environmental firm. Design or technical person who may have contact or a relationship with clients will benefit from learning strategies and techniques to improve their firm’s overall marketing efforts.
GREAT CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS!
Attendees of Real Marketing and Branding for AEC Firms can earn 4.5 PDH / CEUs. Zweig Group seminars are eligible for Professional Development Hours credits and Continuing Education Units. All attendees receive a certificate of completion indicating the number of hours earned during each seminar.