A FREE how-to webinar series for anyone who is involved with hiring people in an A/E/P or environmental firm!
The BECOMING A BETTER RECRUITER seminar has gone online!
Imagine if every person in your firm knew how to cultivate relationships, develop talent, convey company culture, and market your firm in a succinct and persuasive way that sets you apart from the competition? It’s not enough to have the design or technical expertise to complete projects, you need people who can convey excitement and sell opportunities to just about anyone they interact with. Everyone is not a born recruiter, but everyone can learn how to be more effective at capitalizing on opportunities to identify, develop, and hire the best and brightest people to join your firm.
BECOMING A BETTER RECRUITER is a webinar series specifically designed to help firm principals, managers, HR people, and design and technical professionals in architecture, engineering, planning, and environmental firms become better at hiring top talent. We will help you and your team be more comfortable approaching great talent and learn how to promote the firm, its culture, and career opportunities and advancement.
These six webinars are jam packed with actionable items you can immediately put to use.
*Ask us about our in-house version of this series!
What participants will gain from this webinar series:
- How to set up a proper full cycle recruitment program or fine tune the one you have
- Dispelling the myths about recruiting
- Interview “Do’s” and “Don’ts”
- Understand the difference between passive and active candidates
- How to develop a persona or avatar of the ideal candidate for your firm
- Understand the role that Social Media plays in your recruitment process
- How to develop the “Why” when it comes to selling your firm culture to a potential hire
- How to establish Personal Development programs and additional ways to incentivize employees
- Understanding the link between good marketing and recruiting
- Leveraging technology and tools to improve recordkeeping and the candidate pipeline
- How to protect your firm’s reputation online (In the age of instant information, bad company reviews can hinder a good recruitment program)
- And plenty more…
Who should take advantage of this web series:
This webinar series will help anyone involved in hiring top talent into their firm and for those who want to be more successful and increase their value to their employers—principals, managers, marketing and business development professionals, architects, engineers, planners, scientists, surveyors, designers—anyone who needs to know more about how to effectively represent your firm to potential hires!
Ask us about Zweig Group’s recruiting services!
DON’T TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT. HERE’S WHAT PAST ATTENDEES HAVE SAID ABOUT THE SEMINAR:
“Randy did an awesome job with giving an overview of the industry and what we as HR/recruiters can do to improve our processes of reaching out to candidates.”
– Phil White, Johnson, Mirmiran & Thompson
“Randy was exceptional. He was truly interested in learning about our recruiting challenges and helping us to find new things to try.”
– Seminar attendee
“I was able to learn a handful of things that can improve our recruitment process and hiring success.”
– Tania Nealous, Vectorworks, Inc.