1. Your name & hometown: Phil Keil, Houston, TX
2. Three words to describe yourself: Ambitious, honorable, knowledgable.
3. What do you think are the best skills that you bring to your job? —> Analytical/problem solving skills, good communication, leadership, strong work ethic, teamwork skills, technical skills, adaptability, positivity, organization, and confidence.
4. What is your grand, audacious goal? —> To help lead Zweig Group to become a $100 million dollar firm in the next 10 years while simultaniously promoting entrepreneurship and giving back to the communites we are a part of through Zweig Group or through starting other organizations.
5. What are you happiest doing, when you’re not working? —> When not at work or spending time with my beautiful wife, I enjoy learning, volunteering, and building. I am happiest when I feel like I am giving back and helping to build things of value: i.e. myself (skills and knowledge professionally or personally) or technology (AI/neural networks) or the community and new companies.