Sound like someone you know?
“I wish I had received more business and financial training/education prior to becoming a principal.”
“My number one problem will be getting a proactive commitment from other principals at the leadership level.”
“I should have been promoted to principal long before it actually occurred.”
“I wish I had better leadership training before becoming a principal.”
**These are all real quotes by principals of architecture, engineering, planning, and environmental consulting firms**
We have a solution:
NEW for 2017! CAREER AND FIRM GROWTH ROUNDTABLE
The Principals Academy program includes an extended Q&A session with industry leader Mark Zweig and the panel of speakers. This provides the attendees an opportunity to discuss in-depth the issues facing them at their firms with advice offered from industry leading experts.
What else is included: A comprehensive seminar workbook, breakfast, lunch, and refreshments each day. Plus, you’re invited to join seminar presenters and fellow attendees for an open-bar cocktail and networking reception in the hotel at the conclusion of the first day.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THE PRINCIPALS ACADEMY:
- Owners, Presidents, CEOs, CFOs, and COOs of architecture, engineering, planning, environmental consulting, and construction businesses
- Experienced principals looking to enhance their knowledge
- Legal, accounting, insurance, consulting, and advisors specialized in the AEC industry
- Associates and recently-named principals
- Department, division and branch managers
- Project Managers and senior technical staff
WHY ATTEND THE PRINCIPALS ACADEMY:
- Learn what it takes to be a successful leader in this business
- Hear about industry best practices that the most-successful firms use to stay on top
- Gain a wider perspective on AEC firm management
- Return armed with leadership and team-building strategies to share with other principals, managers, and staff