1. Your name & hometown: Brenden Sherrer Hometown: Monticello, AR
2. Three words to describe yourself: Listener, Debater, Leader
3. What do you think are the best skills that you bring to your job? —> Ideation, Communication, and Patient Learning followed by Forceful Execution
4. What is your grand, audacious goal? —> In time, Follow in Mark Zweig’s footsteps and create meaningful businesses that are service centric and makes clients jobs easier. Preferably in the space of business strategy for non business trained creators.
5. What are you happiest doing, when you’re not working? —> I’m happiest pushing the limits of my present intellectual capacity, by reading, discussing, and most importantly mentorship.